Our employees are our most valuable assets. Compliance procedures, ethical standards and safety are top-of-mind at Kirlin. We recognize our responsibilities toward the well-being of our employees and our customers.
Business Ethics and Compliance.
Our commitment to quality business practices extends to achieving and maintaining compliance with all governing laws and regulations. We follow a strict Compliance Program, which includes training in business ethics. Please access our manuals:
Kirlin also maintains a helpline accessible to all employees, as well as the employees of any company with which we do business. If you have a question or concern regarding business ethics or compliance, our HELP Line is available to all our employees and the employees of any company with whom we do business.
Call (866) 255-5462
Dedicated safety professionals are found in every office at Kirlin. These experts work closely with our Risk Management professionals to ensure maximum productivity in the safest means possible.
Kirlin conducts specialized, ongoing Safety Training for all our employees in the following areas:
- OSHA 10 and 30-hour courses
- Crane Rigging and Signaling
- First Aid and CPR
- Confined Spaces
- Lock Out – Tag Out
- Fall Protection
- And other specific training (as the job requires)
We audit our jobs on a regular basis to verify compliance with industry-required standards such as OSHA and the Corps of Engineers. We also add our own, more stringent safety standards within our Safety Program. As a result of our safety efforts, Kirlin has produced the following results:
- Maintained an experience MOD rate at least 15 points below industry average since 2001. (A MOD rate determines the amount companies pay each month in workers’ compensation premiums).
- Achieved a recordable injury rate at least 20% below comparable operations.
- Received safety awards and recognition from numerous organizations, as evidenced below.
Mechanical Contractors Association
Safety Award for Outstanding Safety Performance
DC Metropolitan Subcontractors Association
Carson V. Carlisle Safety Award
Please contact Kirlin for more information the company and its safety and compliance programs.