Success in our industry requires a collaboration of knowledge, skill and talent. An important part of Kirlin’s business strategy and mission is to work with subcontractors in every area. We are constantly seeking contractors in almost every specialty trade, including Sheet metal, Controls, Insulation, Air and water balance, Water treatment and Commissioning.
We strive to develop new business relationships with subcontractors, from Large to Small to Minority to Service Disabled and Disadvantaged firms. This practice is in line with a business strategy that:
- Fosters our commitment to equal opportunity,
- Satisfies our customers’ needs in diversity, and
- Meets expectations of all laws and regulations.
This business strategy also sustains the economic development of the diverse subcontractors within the communities we serve, as well as the economy as a whole.
Please follow the instructions below to qualify as a Kirlin Subcontractor.
Files for NEW projects may now be accessed through our Procore site.
We’re looking for every construction trade imaginable! KB performs full commercial and government building renovation and renewal, requiring all major trades, and healthcare specialized expertise. We value technology, innovation, and a business models focused on quality, safety, and customer service. Select the Current KB Buy List link to see a listing of the various North American Industry Classification (NAICS) and Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) codes we buy.
- Review what we buy and subcontract (tab above)
- Download and submit a Subcontractor Information Form and a capability statement (in PDF format)
- Email VetMe@kirlingroup.com to verify information for your firm is current (Less than 1-year old)
- If the information is out of date (more than 1-year old), submit a new Subcontractor Information Form
Below is information needed to be added to our bidders’ list. Complete the Subcontractor Information Form under the “How to Bid” tab.
- Basic Company Information
- DUNS Number
- Tax ID | EIN Number
- IRS W-9
- Company Financials
- Bonding Information
- Number of Employees
- Proof of Insurance
- Current EMR
- Safety and OSHA Information
- Quality Control Information
- Environmental Information
- Sales and Procurement Points of Contact
- Company Registered in E-Verify
- Company Registered in SAM.GOV
- Cage Code (Requires Registration in SAM.GOV)
- Online Representations and Certifications (ORCA) Completed
- Small and Minority Business Certification Documents (Where applicable)
- SBA 8a
- SBA HUBZone (Federal only, State certification not applicable)
- Minority-Owned Business
- Tribally-Owned Business
- Economic or Socially Disadvantaged
- Woman or Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned
- Veteran or Service Disabled Veteran-Owned
- DOT, or other transportation authority
- State, County or other
- National Minority Supplier Development Council or other
- Electronic Capability Statement or Brochure
Please see the following websites for additional industry-supported information regarding your small business qualifications.
SYSTEM FOR AWARD MANAGEMENT (CAGE CODES & FEDERAL REGISTRATION):
U. S. SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (SBA) FEDERAL CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS
NORTH AMERICAN INDUSTRY CLASSIFICATION CODES (NAICS):
SBA TABLE OF SMALL BUSINESS SIZE STANDARDS MATCHED TO NAICS
DUN & BRADSTREET (FOR GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING DUNS NUMBER):
Kirlin understands the complexity of navigating the Federal Contracting arena, and the challenges faced by small businesses who seek to expand their foothold in the Federal Construction Marketplace.
Kirlin regularly reviews the performance of our subcontractors through their responsiveness to Bid Invitations, competitive pricing, on-time delivery of service, professionalism, and quality of work.
Through our ongoing efforts to ensure Small Business Participation in the Federal Contracting arena, Kirlin has developed a Strategic Partnership program where we identify those subcontractors who have demonstrated quality performance and a professional business model to match our own, and make partners of those exemplary subcontractors.
The SBA Mentor Protégé and Joint Venture programs of Kirlin give qualified SBA 8a Certified firms the opportunity to gain additional experience, enhanced capabilities and financial support to pursue larger projects they could not previously obtain on their own.
SBA MENTOR PROTÉGÉ REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL SMALL MENTOR PROTEGE PROGRAM:
or more information, and if you are interested in being considered for the Kirin Builders Mentor Protégé and Joint Venture programs, please contact the Kirlin Small Business Administrator at VETME@KIRLINGROUP.COM – Attention: Mentor Protégé Program